Wednesday, January 14, 2015

LIFE

"Challenge the doubt, then you will grow"

These past two years, I learned a lot about myself. The PROUDEST I can say is about how I'm literally challenging myself. And, how I faced it.

Have you ever, the entire of your life was wrapped up in the most cozy? safe? place. And, at one point, changes happen and you have to choose. Force to choose, to take a choice - decision that needed you to do things that you HATE.

The rocky path promising you a good future but needed your effort. Your struggle. But still, there's a chance for another road - most easy but give you uncertain future. AND, I'm glad that I choose and take the former road - and literally enjoy it.

But, even now, the road was still challenging - challenge myself was BIG part of it. My ability. This thought me one thing - DON'T UNDERESTIMATE YOURSELF. Give yourself a credit. Myself is totally opposite to myself back then two years ago. I guess me now is more better.

And, in this 2015 already coming, I still have rooms to improve - My attitude - My ambition - My mission - My desire.

So, no matter what road you had chosen before, sink it in. If it better, then good. If it's not, there's always never late to make a turn. Learned from it - because that experiences is the most expensive. You cannot buy it just anywhere to feel it.

Easy to say, Hard to do.

YES!

But if a step never taken, nothing will do. Start it, even they say if it's a baby step.
(reminder to self - noted)

*Actually me and my team had a meeting with our new boss today and of all the things he said - this phrase caught me the most.

"Challenge the doubt, then you will grow"

He also share a song that I bet everyone already listened to it.

"You  Raise Me Up" 

- for my generation this song was sang and popular  by Westlife.

A good sharing anyways - if you get the meaning of the lyrics (but depend how you look at it.) For me at least, it give really good meaning either in life or work.

So I can say this song is one of my motivational song - (updated my motivation playlist)

So, what's yours? Do you have 'that' song? Might wanna share!

No comments:

Post a Comment